Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teresa's 7th Birthday

This weekend we celebrated my niece's birthday. She has just turned 7. I told her not to grow but she still refuses to do so. I believe she said:"Mony... I can't help it, I don't have any control over it!" So scary how fast they grow! Now she can even ready her own birthday cards without Mom's help! Sorry just freaking out about missing all the precious time with her; she will be a teanager before I know it. They just moved up to Folsom so I dont' get to see them as often but I guess I just have to make more effort about driving up there while she still wants me to be part of her life.
On a different note... KITCHEN is finally getting closer to the end. All the functionality is there now we just have to do couple more the the pretty stuff to finish it off, then I will post some pics. I can't believe we survived ten weeks without kitchen. But we are both very happy with the way it turned out (thank God).
Another update... my very good friends Kamila & Frank just had their baby girl, I can't wait to see them all. I am so very happy for them I know Kamila has wanted a lil one for a long time.

Oh and tonight I am taking my husband to see a Czech movie - I served the king of England. Thank God he doesnt' mind reading movies :o). Hope it is good.

Also... new pictures have been posted on monikachris.shutterfly.com.


No comments: