Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 9 - All American Vacation Day

Today was a total chill day - or as I like to call it the Middle American vacation day in Mexico. We had a breakfast at our hotel, we walked around the town a little and had the best food since we have been in Mexico... yep... ashamed to admit it... @ Senor Frogs. After that we went to the pool and played around down there. I was truly trying to embrace the American way of life... and for a day... it wasn't as bad. But I could not do that sort of vacationing on regular basis.
By the pool
I was able to find out at what level Lucka & Chris really were. I intended to actually for the first time since our vacation started to open my book and read. But instead I was chased around the pool by my husband and my sister; trying to swim under water there and back across the pool; throw around a coconut in the pool that has fallen off the palm tree right next to us; watch them get whistled at by the bay watch guys as they rushed into the waves on black flag warning; take pictures of them as they slid off and jumped off slides that were meant for little kids; and have them swim in the baby pool. Yep... they are right at the same level as the lil ones. :o) But we did have fun!!!
We finished the day... how else... in Senor Frogs dancing first to Footloose, which was fun...... last ... Mexican country. That one was a signal to us that it may just be time to go home and put an end to our American Style day.

No comments: