Monday, September 22, 2008

Year Today & Kitchen is Done, done, & done

Today we celebrate our 1st anniversary!! Can't believe it has been already a year since our wedding... but on the other hand, it does seem like we have been in each other's lives much much longer... in a good way :o) And yep.... we still do love each other very very much... and we do have yet to see a big argument... not that I want to.... so far it has been a smooth sailing (lol as long as he doesn't touch my alcohol). As my friend Andi pointed out... if you are in a good relationship with the right person... it is just effortless... all the way through.. and you know what.. she is right.. I can't imagine being with anybody more perfect for me than my husband. I love our life together!!!
And on the anniversary of our wedding I would also like to celebrate the completion of our kitchen!!! Three long long months later we are finally done. And we LOVE it!! It was worth it... although it was a ton ton of work, especially for Chris and Zoe :o)
There are still a few things to do, touch ups etc... but the majority is DONE. If you want to see more check out our shutterfly pages.

No comments: