Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally.....

I can't wait... we are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Alaska. This last week has been really hard. Especially for Chris who is already asleep right next to me. He has had 7 consecutive days of 12 hours labor filled days. We were trying to finish all the dry wall before we left... and I am happy to say we did it. Well mostly Chris... but hey I did do my share... until 8 each night...
Anyway... dry wall done. We got couple more screws to screw in... and off we go. We sure deserve this Alaska vacation. I would say it will be nice to relax but hey I do know how we operate... so there will be lots of hiking, kayaking... and probably not much relaxing. But anything is better than being in our super messy house.
The cabinets have arrived yesterday... so when we get back- once the mudding and taping guy is done... - we paint, have the hardwood put in... the cabinets... granite... and ahhh.... done done done.
It will be nice. Now I just hope we like the final outcome :o)
Stay tuned we will try to post from Alaska.

No comments: