Friday, June 20, 2008

Our 5th Annual Whitewater Adventure

We successfully survived our annual Whitewater Adventure. You think that doesn't say much, but if you would have seen what we put our bodies through... you would understand. It is still a surprise to me that more people don't get hurt. Every year it seems to be a tradition that the new 'couple' is the one who gets trashed the worst. This year was no exception - Ian & Nia where the ones who do not remember much from the first day of rafting. Chris has learned his lesson on his first trip so this year he was trying to monitor (unsuccessfully I might say) his intake. But it was better than the first year and he was able to recover quickly (no arguments). For those who know - the Italian Boy - he came out a plenty and he just would not shut up. :o) now Heather finally understands why having the Italian Boy (aka Chris) come out is not such a good thing. We had a wonderful time and it took me two days just to recover from those two days of rafting. I think I finally have my voice back and alcohol is starting to sound appealing again.

No comments: