Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today would be my Dad's birthday, he would be turning 53, so I thought I should at least remember him out here. The picture is from our last Christmas when Chris got to meet him and ask him for my hand in marriage. My Dad was a great cook and so is Chris so it was beautiful to watch them in the kitchen together.
It is the first birthday without him. It is hard for me but it is way worst for my sister back home. She has had really hard time after our Mom passed away and then Dad sure didn't help. As if that was not enough, she called me yesterday to tell me that her kitten passed away. I know, you think cat - what's the big deal? But to her it was the only thing that made her want to come back home and gave her something to look forward to. She doesn't really have much at home to keep her going. Sometimes I am very worried about her. Below is picture of my sister with her kitten and it's sister.

No comments: