Monday, November 5, 2007


Hello gang,

We are now officially honeymooning or as my t-shirt says - lunamielorsos en espanol. Mony is sleeping off her many sex on the beaches, but she is still healthy and happy (everyone keep their fingers crossed). We are now staying at Aventuras Spa and Resort - it is all inclusive which is definitely a new experience for me. Two years ago an all inclusive resort meant running water and sleeping indoors.
The Skodas stayed here a couple of years ago and I can see why they liked it. It has everything - two huge pools, two lagoons, 47 bars, climbing walls, gym, spas, and chin-up bars in every room (actually, no chin -up bars but incredibly free bottles of tequila, rum, and scotch in all the rooms, and plenty of places to do sit-ups).
The weather is great and we are so very happy that my parents don't have to go through Zoe's poop to find Monika's diamond earring -yeah!
Stay tuned for more updates on Mony's health and dive status.

1 comment:

slinky said...

Dear Chris
Congratulations.
I had no idea you were getting married. I hope we can get together soon and I can meet your wife.
Love
chrissy